Thursday, July 7, 2011

Let Me Guide You

 "We live by faith, not by sight."2 Corinthians 5:7
After church the other day one of the little boys ran up to me and just latched onto my leg. He said to me, “Ma Ma!” I looked down at him and noticed that he was blind.  I walked him over to his mom and realized that she was blind also. They have a little girl who’s about 4 and she’s the only one who can see. She leads her mom and her brother everywhere. I kept on wondering if she ever got lost taking her family places; and as I watched her walking them home I had a very clear vision of who God is. I heard Him say, “I will guide you home.” I saw His hand in so many ways as I was watching that beautiful family. It doesn’t matter if you can’t see the direction your going in; the only thing that matters is trusting God to take you where He wants you to go. So many times in life you will feel like the road you are on is uncertain, you will feel like your on the edge about to fall, you might feel like your headed in the complete opposite direction you wanted to go in, but you have to trust that God knows where He is going. And if you allow God to take control of your hands, your feet, and your eyes, He will take you somewhere greater than you could have ever dreamed of. Although this family can’t see where they are headed and they can’t see the beautiful things I love to look at everyday, I am certain that one day they will be able to see Jesus face to face. Even though it might have taken them a while to find their way to church that morning, they were there with their hands up, singing praises to God. Though they couldn’t see the pastor or the people around them, they could feel the Lords presence that filled the church that morning. We will be delivering gifts and food to the family today! It will be an amazing experience to be able to provide for this family. God is rewarding them, He is leading them, and He is providing for them. We serve an amazing God! Know that God will never mislead you.  Allow Him to guide you through your life. Take His hand and walk with Him, and through the journey praise Him for the path He has placed you on.

“I want you to know how safe and secure you are in My Presence. You are on your way to heaven; nothing can prevent you from reaching that destination. There you will see me face to face, and your joy will be off the charts by any earthly standards. Even now, you are never separated from Me, though you must see me through the eyes of faith. I will walk with you till the end of time, and onward into eternity.”

No comments:

Post a Comment